If you are looking for your own facility or wanting to redevelop a large property then this may be for you.
This property is versatile and could be for a single user or could be cut into a number of smaller units.
The property was previously used as a meat processing plant. Most equipment has been removed and sold. Most internal walls and ceilings are for cold stores and can be removed in order to open the space.
- Some salient points:
- Building size: ±9 365m².
- Ground floor: ±8 165m².
- First Floor of ±1 200m² of which
- Offices: 250m², canteen: 350m² and
- concrete floor mezzanine storage area of 600m².
- There are 6 roller doors for access.
- Electricity supply of 1 400amps 3 phase power.
- Goods lift to first floor stores. (Condition unknown)
- Improvement District Levy: R3 500 per month.
- Numerous other features throughout the facility.
- To view or for more information please contact me at Montague Gardens Property.